Squishy Comics :: View topic - Salutations!

Salutations!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thomas
Intern

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Salutations! Reply with quote

I am rather fond of the comic so far. I am a friend of Dan's from NYC (that long haired guy with a goatee in the strip) and have heard about this for ages. I am happy to see it up and running!

I wish you guys the best of luck with it all.

Love the gaming rant as well... I'll add to it once I am not running off to class.

This is also to remind Dan that I sent him an email with about 47 found errors on the forum coding, explaining why IE hates it here so much.

Keep up the good work guys!

Thomas

P.S. I want a Bianca!
Dave
Draw'er

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, thanks for letting us use your likeness. And if you didn't actually allow us then feel free to take it out on Danny's hide.

P.S. I want a Bianca too.
thomas
Intern

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feel free to use it all you want... it was close enough. Wink

I'll beat Dan-o for it anyway though. I'm sure he misses it from you guys. Fate is the only force doing to him now... I doubt she has the same style of beating he is used to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Squishy Comics Forum Index -> Squishy Comics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: